ALL SERVICES OFFERED AT THE 2014 MID-MD MISSION OF MERCY AND HEALTH EQUITY FESTIVAL ON SEPTEMBER 5-6 ARE OFFERED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS. NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY. DOORS OPEN AT 7AM. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER.
HomeMore than 100 million people in the United States are without dental insurance.
Mission of Mercy is a free adult dental clinic provided by volunteer dental professionals and volunteer staff of several hundred people.
We will only be able to serve patients who are 18 years and older.
Dental services include:
- Endodontics/Root Canals
- Restorative fillings
All dental services are provided by licensed dentists and hygienists, mostly from Maryland.
The Mid-Maryland Mission of Mercy and Health Equity Festival
- Volunteers: September 4-6, 2014
- Patients: September 5-6, 2014
Where: Comcast Center
2001 Paint Branch Drive
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20740
Mission of Mercy launched by Virginia Dental Health Foundation in 2000. Over 50 MOM projects are hosted in Virginia, and now are spreading elsewhere.
- Western Maryland hosted MOM projects in 2010 and Fall 2011
- Local MOM for Maryland's Charles, St. Mary’s, and Calvert Counties was held in June 2012
- Next Southern Maryland MOM being planned for 2014